Our conviction about ministry among young adults from the ages of 13 throughout their early 20s is that activities can often become additional social events that fill the calendar. We intend to gather students together on a monthly basis for fun time together.
However, if we as a church fellowship merge with the lives of students we can impact their hearts for the Gospel and minister to their families more effectively.
Our goal is to reach out toward Jr. High, High School, and College-age students on their campuses within the context of their daily lives. As we create a presence of involvement, relationships, fellowship, and christian conversion occur through the Spirit of God moving in the hearts of people. We do this by. . . .
- Assisting with particular needs of school campuses
- Coming alongside student life for support and prayer
- Taking an interest in questions that students have about God
- Answering students through reasoning and biblical support
- Being sensitive to the needs of students and their families
- Finding ways to encourage student families in everyday life